This post was created in partnership with Two Good. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.
Take your tastebuds to the beach! Tired of sandwiches? Get creative and make this deconstructed version of a salmon salad sandwich! It’s super flavorful, nutritious and is so versatile it can be paired with baguette chips, veggies and lettuce wraps too.
- 2, 7 ounce baked salmon, fish flaked or 2 (14-ounce) canned salmon
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 c scallions, minced
- 1/3 c cucumber, diced
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Plain Two Good® Greek Lowfat Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Baguette chips
- In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, garlic, scallions, dill, cucumber, gently.
- In a separate bowl, mix lemon juice, Two Good® Greek Lowfat Yogurt, black pepper, salt and add to the first bowl and stir to combine well.
- Baguette Chips for serving: Preheat your oven to 375o F. Slice a baguette into 1/4 inch slices and brush extra virgin olive oil. Add favorite seasonings and herbs. Bake in the oven until crispy.
- Store salmon salad: Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.