1. Welcome to FHGC! Thank you for joining us. Tell me about yourself and what keeps you blooming in your purpose?
Hello! I’m Vanessa Ulrich, the blogger behind The Primpy Sheep, where I create content around fashion, travel, and stylish destinations like hotels and art exhibitions. My editorial aesthetic is influenced by vintage movies and travel magazines. I’ve spent my life exploring – living internationally, studying abroad, and honing my taste for well-designed products, spaces, and experiences. I’m passionate about meeting new people and collaborating with other creatives. Baltimore has such a terrific creative energy that keeps me driven in my work.
2. What does wellness mean to you in one word and how are you balancing wellness everyday?
3. What’s an exciting accomplishment you have made so far on your wellness journey??
4. What do you wish you had known at a younger age, in regards to your health and wellness?
5. The FH lifestyle is about planting your health on higher ground. What is your biggest advice to someone who is on the path to flourishing heights?
My advice would be to pursue strategies you can follow through with in the long term. It’s all about building good habits now that will last into your middle and old age. If a diet or exercise regimen is so extreme it burns you out, you won’t reap long-term benefits. Wellness is a life-long endeavor, so go slow and steady!