Chocolate strawberry brownie skewers?! Valentine’s Day can’t get any better than this! Treat yourself and those around you with these easy-to- make skewers which will put an instant smile to anyone’s face. These skewers are kid- friendly, guilt- free and will satisfy all of your sweet cravings. Enjoy them with lots of love.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 16 ounces large strawberries (with ends cut off)
- 1 bag marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (melted)
- wooden skewers
- Make brownies following the package directions.
- Layer strawberries, brownies, marshmallows, on skewer then place them on a cookie sheet.
- Melt chocolate in a microwaveable safe bowl in 30 second intervals until melted, and transfer to a piping or ziplock bag. Cut corner and drizzle each skewer.
- Transfer to fridge to allow the chocolate to set.