STRAWBERRY SEASON MEANS STRAWBERRY BROWNIES!
Craving something sweet this Summer? These strawberry brownie muffins are sure to hit the spot! Strawberries are packed with essential vitamins and minerals, so it is only right to include them in your sweet treats! Grab your favorite brownie mix if you’re on-the-go and throw in some strawberries for a juicy, sweet dessert or snack! Trust us, you’ll be making these all Summer long!
- 1 package Boxed Brownie Mix
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- Follow recipe instructions on brownie mix box.
- When brownie mix is ready to go into the oven, top mixture with strawberry slices.
- Follow specific directions on the brownie mix box for cooking time!
- *Store brownies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days. Best when eaten within 24 hours.