EASY AND FUN WITH SIMPLE INGREDIENTS
We love making goodies around the holidays for our family and friends. There’s so much to love about a simple, four ingredient recipe that is so sweet and delicious. So simple, you’ll be amazed! We love that they are bite-sized making it a guilt-free treat to satisfy your sweet cravings. Make these desserts for your next gathering!
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies
- 4 ounces package light cream cheese
- 8 ounces white chocolate (melted)
- 2 peppermint canes (crushed)
- sprinkles of choice
- Scrape the cream from the oreos (not needed for this recipe).
- Using food processor, crush (whole) oreos into fine crumbs; place in a medium bowl.
- Add light cream cheese to the crushed oreos - mix until well blended.
- Roll cookie mixture into medium- sized balls.
- Dip balls in melted white chocolate and place on wax paper.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes after placing on wax paper.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 1-1.5 hours).
- Store truffles in refrigerator.