QUICK, EASY AND BUDGET- FRIENDLY MEAL
Got a family to feed, but you are too exhausted after a long day of work? Say no more. You can save money and time by following the sheet pan meal method. Use your favorite vegetables, protein, starch and throw it all on a sheet pan, and BAM! You’ve got yourself a meal that will be ready in 30 minutes and many leftovers for the rest of the week. Plus, the cleaning process is painless.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- 9 ounces turkey sausage
- 2 small red potatoes, diced
- 3/4 pound green beans
- half a head of broccoli, chopped
- half a head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup purple cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Place all the veggies and turkey sausage on a sheet pan (1-2).
- Pour the olive oil and all the spices on top.
- Toss to evenly coat all the veggies and meat.
- Bake for 10 minutes and flip veggies and sausage.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp and sausage is lightly brown.
- Sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the veggies and sausage as soon as they come out of the oven.
- Optional: Add quinoa or brown rice.