Roasted Herb Roasted Chicken and Veggies is such a tasty sheet pan recipe to add to your collection! It’s super easy to make, nutritious and will have dinner ready for the entire family in 30 minutes! Plus, the flavors are amazing. What more could you ask for in a dinner?
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 30m
- 5 large boneless skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 -2 green squash, chopped
- 2 cups baby red or yellow potatoes, quartered or halved is very small
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- herb seasoning: parsely, cilantro, 1 habernero pepper, 3 cloves garlic, 1/4 onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken on baking sheet then place potatoes and carrots, onions, squash on lower half.
- Drizzle everything with olive oil and toss (keeping both chicken and veggies separate. I know they aren\'t in the photos, I just moved them after roasting).
- Season everything with onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper and toss veggies.
- Turn chicken and season with herb seasoning.
- Roast in preheated oven until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender (this may take up to 25 minutes, depending on your oven).
- Once chicken and veggies are done, it's ready to eat. Add a side of mixed greens and enjoy!