HEALTHY FATS FOR ALL
Who doesn’t love a avocado and salmon combo? When paired together, they are nutritional powerhouses. Avocados have a unique nutrition profile. They contain lots of fiber and are rich in vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin K, potassium, copper, vitamin E and vitamin C. They are versatile, so really they are great with many recipes. Try these for a quick snack or lunch!
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 2 tablespoons green onion, minced
- 2 avocados, halved
- 2 cans Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon
- 1/3 cup tomato, diced
- Slice 2 avocados and remove the pits.
- Mix together all other ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
- Fill each avocado half with ¼ of the salmon salad.
- Garnish with thyme