MINTY CHOCOLATE GOODNESS
Can we just mention how easy it is to make this treat? Grab your friends and children (if you have any), this is a fun one! Who says chocolate is not allowed in your diet? Not us! Everything in moderation. This can get very addicting so please be careful. Also, this can be the perfect DIY gift for the holidays. Tip: Use mini ziplock bags or goodie bags for portion control!
- 1 cup candy canes, crushed
- 1 cup crushed candy canes
- 1 pound white chocolate
- 1 pound milk chocolate
- Crush candy canes with a hammer in a ziplock bag.
- Melt the chocolate in a pot on low heat for 7-10 min or until melted, stir throughout.
- Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet layered with parchment or waxed paper.
- Spread crushed candy on top of melted chocolate.
- Place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes or until firm.
- Remove bark from the cookie sheet and break into desired sizes. Enjoy!