A LIGHT, REFRESHING SNACK
Need something to satisfy your sweet and savory cravings, without feeling guilty? This naan will do. This is very light and refreshing, making it a great and simple recipe to snack. Brie cheese was used as the base of this naan since it complements the pears, arugula and blueberries so well. Brie cheese also contains a good amount of vitamin B12 and B2, a nutrient vital to the health of your nerves and red blood cells.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- 1 package of Stonefire Original naan
- 2 or 3 ounces of brie cheese, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup bluberries
- 1 pear, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup Arugula
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the naan on a baking sheet and add olive oil on each piece.
- Bake in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove and lay the thinly sliced brie on each piece of naan along with the pear.
- Bake in the oven for an additional 2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and add blueberries, fresh arugula and a balsamic glaze.