ENERGY BOOSTING BARS
Save money and time by making these simple, no-bake granola bars! For “granola bar-holics” like myself, we often spend so much money at the grocery store purchasing these snacks only to get a few bars. Totally not worth it. You can make these bars at home, and yield twice the amount of bars which will last you several weeks. Use your favorite ingredients, get your kids involved in making them (if you have any) and enjoy these filling snacks!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut shreds
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Using cooking oil spray, spray 8x8 baking pan
- Bring small pot to medium heat on stove
- Pour in almond butter and honey, still until combined and with a thin consistency
- Remove from heat, combine mixture with oats, chocolate chips and raisins
- Let cool, press evenly into pan
- Place in fridge to set, cut in squares and sprinkle coconut shreds on top.