What’s not to love about blueberries & cheesecake? OMG. This super easy Blueberry Cheesecake dessert is light, creamy and most of all, nutritious. In just a few steps, you can make this delicious sweet treat you’ll absolutely love.
- 18 full sheets (2 sleeves) graham crackers, finely ground (approximately 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, blended
- lemon zest
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a food processor or a mixing bowl until well combined. Transfer to muffin tin and press down firmly to form crust. Bake until edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside to cool completely before filling.
- Use an electric mixer (optional) to beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest, sprinkle of salt or use a spatula and mix until well combined. Carefully spread cheesecake mixture over prepared crust.
- Spoon blueberry topping on top of filling, spreading out evenly. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Enjoy!