How many of you agree that salmon is really the bomb? If so, you will love these skewers! They are tender, flaky, and the honey dijon glaze adds some much needed sweetness and amazing flavor, plus a bit of caramelization. Your family and friends will absolutely love this awesome recipe!
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 16 wooden skewers
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- cilantro for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk the honey with the lemon juice, mustard and 1 tablespoon of the extra virgin olive oil.
- Thread the salmon, onions and tomatoes onto skewers and season with pepper and dried oregano.
- In a large saucepan or cast-iron skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil until shimmering.
- Add half of the skewers and cook over moderate heat until browned on the bottom, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Flip the skewers and cook, adding the mustard glaze and turning occasionally, until glazed and nearly cooked through, about 5 minutes total.
- Repeat with the remaining oil and skewers.
- Transfer to a platter and serve right away.
- garnish with cilantro!