A SWEET AND SAVORY BITE-SIZED TREAT
Love is sweet, and so are these crostini bites. We love the combination of brie cheese (our favorite) and fruit. It’s a great way to mix up sweet with savory. We are celebrating Valentine’s Day with this treat! It is a great appetizer, side or dessert. Grab your favorite beverage and enjoy all these wonderful flavors.
- Total Time: 20m
- 1 French baguette, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, cut into thin slices
- 1/3 c pomegranate seeds
- 1−2 fresh apples, thinly sliced
- honey, for drizzling
- Rosemary for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Lightly brush each baguette slice with olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Toast until lightly browned (3-5 minutes).
- Remove from oven and top each baguette slice with a slice of Brie. Place back in oven for about 5 minutes or just until the brie begins to melt.
- Remove from oven.
- Top with thin apple slices, pomegranate seeds and drizzle with honey.
- Garnish with rosemary.
- Enjoy warm!
- Arrange on a cutting board or platter and serve immediately. (They are best when still warm!)