Your granola doesn’t have to be basic. Our Fall Harvest Granola is full of the best seasonal ingredients and spices. From almonds to pepitas, dried cranberries to pure maple syrup and cinnamon to nutmeg – your taste buds will keep thanking us for something this nutritious and this delicious. Grab your favorite bowl, throw in some granola and add your favorite milk, or have it plain for a snack.
Check out our video to make this recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuhS3K58LXo&t=1s
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 40m
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (or 5 tablespoons pure honey)
- 1/2 cup coconut shreds
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds pepitas
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, pumpkin seeds, almonds, hemp seeds, coconut flakes, cinnamon, maple syrup, nutmeg, powdered ginger, salt, vanilla extract. Toss well.
- Spread the granola out a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes stirring every 12 minutes so the granola will get evenly toasted.
- Remove from the oven.
- Add dark chocolate chips and dried cranberries, toss. Let cool completely before storing. Store up to one week or longer if kept in the fridge.