A LOW CARB VEGGIE PIZZA
Who says pizza is not allowed in your diet? Not us! If you are looking for a low carbohydrate pizza to enjoy, try these eggplant mini pizzas! They are so addicting, and guilt free. That is how all pizzas should be! This is very kid-friendly and fun to make! Have it as a snack or make this as an appetizer on any occasion.
- 1 large eggplant, sliced thin 1/4 inch rounds
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup mozarella cheese
- 1 cup no sugar added marinara sauce
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Arrange eggplant slices on the baking sheets.
- Spoon marinara sauce in the center of each eggplant slice.
- Sprinkle cheese, tomato, jalapeno peppers evenly, on top of the marinara sauce.
- Bake the eggplant pizzas for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and scatter the shredded basil, and oregano on top.