YOUR LIGHT, FLAVORFUL AND COLORFUL GO- TO SALAD.
This delicious light salad is packed with flavors that you will love. Not only that, it is also packed with protein-rich edamame (soybean), vitamins, minerals and fiber making it a nutrient-dense salad, great by itself or as a side dish. The best part about this salad, are the spiralized vegetables! We love using our spiralizer, because it gives this dish a great texture and it’s very kid-friendly.
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 3 Tbs rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 Tbs low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbs sesame seed oil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (to preferred shape/size)
- 1 yellow squash, spiralized
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame
- 3 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- Toss zucchini, yellow squash, edamame, red bell pepper, sesame seeds in a bowl in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add all ingredients for the dressing and whisk very well.
- Pour dressing on the salad mixture and toss well.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours, and serve cold.