A COLORFUL JUICY SALAD WITH A HINT OF SWEETNESS
Increase your fruit and vegetable intake this season with this extremely easy spring salad. This colorful salad is so well-balanced, and is filled with essential nutrients your body needs to function. Not only that, it has a mix of savory, sweet and juicy flavors to satisfy your taste buds. Enjoy as a side salad or as main dish.
Watch a video on how we made this salad: https://youtu.be/GrP4nHpn9nQ
- Total Time: 20m
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cucumbers, sliced
- 1 cup grilled seasoned chicken
- 1/3 cup peeled mandarin slices
- 1/3 cup yellow bell peppers, sliced
- feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or your favorite dressing)
- Wash hands thoroughly before beginning.
- In a medium sized bowl using your hands or tongs, add spinach, blueberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, chicken, mandarins, yellow peppers.
- Add feta cheese crumbles and olive oil (or your favorite dressing).