A RICH SWEET AND SAVORY FLAVOR
We are always into small bites, so this recipe right here is one of our favorites. It can be used as a light snack or appetizer and has a sweet and savory flavor to it. Enjoy with your favorite beverage! Tip: If you have leftover cans of cranberry from the holidays, use it as a topping for salads, pancake, waffles and simple appetizers.
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 2 packages Original Stonefire naan flatbread
- 9 ounces package brie
- 24 pecan halves
- fresh rosemary to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut naan into pieces using a pizza cutter (6-8)
- Cut small pieces of brie cheese and place on top of the naan.
- Spoon a small amount of the cooled cranberry sauce.
- Top with a pecan half.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until brie starts to melt and bubble.
- Remove, top with fresh rosemary and serve immediately.