SATISFY YOUR SWEET AND SALTY CRAVINGS
This healthy snack tastes just as great as potato chips and are a healthier alternative. Carrots are packed with many nutrients like vitamin k, and B vitamins to help improve heart health and give you a boost of energy! They also contain antioxidants to fight off diseases in your body. This is a sweet and savory snack that’s guilt free, delicious and nutritious.
- 2 3 large carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and peel the carrots.
- Using a mandolin slicer or a knife, tilt the carrot, and thinly slice diagonally to make thin oval-shaped pieces (the thinner, the crunchier).
- Place the carrot slices in a bowl, and toss with olive oil and salt.
- Lay the carrots in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the carrots are dry and crisp.
- Watch them carefully so they don't burn!