1. Welcome to FHGC! Thank you for joining us. Tell me about yourself and what keeps you blooming in your purpose?
2. What does wellness mean to you?
3. What’s an exciting accomplishment you have made so far on your wellness journey??
I did a lot of self reflecting before the end of the year and one of the things that was always an issue was how much I let my work life affect me. Being in marketing has a way of consuming your life because you’re constantly on social media to be on top of things and it was definitely something I wasn’t used to being a recent grad/not even studying marketing! It’s still a work in progress but I’ve been able to separate my work, blog and personal life much better and not have things affect the productivity of something else (i.e. letting work stress get in the way of being productive with my blog or vice versa).
4. What do you wish you had known at a younger age, in regards to your health and wellness?
5. The FH lifestyle is about planting your health on higher ground. What is your biggest advice to someone who is on the path to flourishing heights?
My advice would be not to give up so easily and not to be afraid to talk to someone about any type of situation. I feel like it’s important to talk to someone, whether that be your significant other, a sibling, friend, etc. I think that being open in conversation about certain situations has definitely helped me out a lot.
Thank you so much Adrienne Naval, for joining us at FH GIRL CHAT! <3
You can connect with Adrienne on Instagram!